Rybářská č. p. 13

Rybářská No. 13

Description of the Building:
Ground floor building with a smooth facade.

Architectural and Historical Development:
On the ground floor there is an inaugural central corridor, from which separates a black kitchen and two side rooms. The right room has a joist ceiling. The present building was created by buying the No. 12 annex, and, in 1783, completing its classical reconstruction. Further adaptations occurred in the time frame of 1939 - 1944.

History of the House Residents:
In 1783 this house, connected with house, Rybářská No. 12, was bought by Adalbert Bartlweber from Adalberta Ručičky. He assigned himself one room in this house until he finished reconstruction on his own house, No 12. Bartlweber occupied the house until 1815, then came Jan Franz. His family resided in the house until 1835. In that year Vít Smeykal moved in, who occupied the house at least until 1840's. Concerning occupations, in the 19th century, the house was occupied by a labourer, a bricklayer, and a weaver of cotton.

Present Use:
Hostel Labyrint