Na ostrově No. 171

Na ostrově no. 171, overview Location:
Na ostrově No. 171

Description of the Building:
A two-storey building, architecturally not very important. Built at the end of the 19th century on th site of an older building.

Architectural and Historical Development:
The house was established in the years 1814 - 1819 as a dyer´s house and was used as a stable in the 1820\'s. In 1836 the upper floor was built up and the house served as a spinning mill. In the years 1865 - 1867 it served as a crushing plant for graphite. In 1871 a mechanic draper´s loom of a braid-maker Filip Bauer was placed there. In the years 1895 - 1896 the house was rebuilt and the second floor was built up. A reconstruction was carried out at the beginning of the 1990\'s.

History of the House Residents:
The house was established quite late and was not used as a habitable house for a long time, so it is not possible to speak about the history of its residency.

Present Use:
Restaurant, Bed and Breakfast Na ostrově.