Rybářská č. p. 23
Rybářská No. 23
Description of the Building:
One-storey building. Classical facade divided with decorative window frames.
Architectural and Historical Development:
On the ground floor there is one wing. On the first floor there is two wing layout of architecturally remarkable rooms. The original building is from the first half of the 16th century, with classical adaptations. Further reconstruction was performed in 1898.
History of the House Residents:
Among the first owners of the house in the 16th century, there was a tanner and a bricklayer. In 1585 came a weaver, Mates Rosenberger, who owned the house probably until 1628. In this year a cooper, Vít Frumb, moved there. From 1642 the house was occupied by a stove keeper and potter, Vilém Ploschko. Four years later Vilém was replaced by Viktorin Froněk. Next from 1657 - 1701, a weaver Ondřej Haminger resided there. From 1704 until 1739, a bread salesman Jan Hoffelner owned the house. Until the end of the 18th century and in the 19th century citizens of different occupations resided in the house. Examples include a weaver, a starcher, a cooper, and a bricklayer. After 1929 a setter and a locksmith lived in the house.