Rybářská č. p. 14
Rybářská No. 14
Description of the Building:
Modern adapted one-storey building.
Architectural and Historical Development:
This originally Renaissance building underwent a modern radical reconstruction. It has flat ceilings. At the end of the 18th century, part of this building was used to create a new house, No. 15.
History of the House Residents:
At the beginning of the 1570's the house belonged to Petr Freilinger. During the 1580's and 1590's the house was occupied by Michal Pryl. From 1615 to 1635 Pavel Gutschi or Kočí and his family resided here. They were replaced by Jiří Södlmayer. His family owned the house until 1684. During this year Jakub Schestauer owned the house. From 1717, a hewer, Martin Lippel was the owner. From 1739 - 1765 Havel and Anežka Irr owned the house. Until the end of the 18th century Tomáš Pranghoffer lived there. From 1785 Lorenc Burgstein occupied the house. Next, from 1794 - 1799, Josef Traxler resided there. Just before the end of the 18th century Ondřej Perneker lived there. His family occupied the house until at least the 1840's. Regarding occupations, in the 18th century the owners of the house were, in sequence, a labourer, a weaver of cotton and, in the 19th century a weaver. Since 1929 a female clerk occupied the house.