Rybářská č. p. 12
Rybářská No. 12
Description of the Building:
A ground floor building with a gable roof upright to a facade. The facade was smooth with a medallion of Josef II and dated 1780.
Architectural and Historical Development:
It had a layout with a central corridor and sideways rooms. There were flat ceilings in all areas. The original house was built in the first half of the 16th century. The most recent building apparently was constructed in 1780.
History of the House Residents:
The first documented owner of the house was Jiří Muck, at the beginning of the 1570's. In the 1590's and at the beginning of the 17th century Kateřina and Michal Fischer resided in the house. In 1629 they were replaced by Šimon Jähre. In 1662 the ownership of the house was transferred to Jiří Haas. From 1721 - 1761 the house belonged to Matyáš Záhorek. The next owner, Adalbert Ručička, sold the annex of the house, (presently house No. 13), to Adalbert Bartlweber, in 1783 and he was in all likelihood reconstructing the house, because he assigned himself one room in the sold annex for living. From 1786 the house belonged to Blažej Thür, and after him, in 1829 moved in Adalbert Haider, who occupied the house until at least the 1840's.
The house does not exist any more. It was demolished in 1989.