Latrán No. 3
Description of the Building:
Three story building in a fair condition.
Architectural and Historical Development:
The original building probably dates back to the late Gothic period. The two story house in its present appearance was built in 1876. There are remains of the older house in the cellar but not significant.
History of the House Residents:
We do not know much about people who lived in the house in the sixteenth century, but we know that there was a period during which the Rosenbergs owned it. In 1565, Kateřina Brunšvická, the wife of Wilhelm von Rosenberg, gave the house to a dressmaker Hans Khelber. We do not have information about owners of the house during the first half of the seventeenth century. Matyáš Anders, a hatter, lived there since 1689. Subsequent eighteenth century owners practiced the same trade. Pavel Räuschl, who sold fruits, moved in to the house 1800. After eight years, furrier Antonín Schmutz moved in for a short time. Since 1806, he was also owner of the Latrán No. 4 house.
Goldsmith\'s Renco, Goldsmith\'s Jewellery Gold.