Soukenická No. 173
Description of the Building:
A one-storey building with the front completed with the attic. On the edge there is a plaster boss, the portal has a Rennaissance cornice. On the right hand side of the ground floor there is a corridor, on the left there is a chamber. Both contain barrel-vaults with sectors and ridges. Ceilings on the first floor are flat, there is only one section at the front.
Architectural and Historical Development:
The house was originally a part of the house No. 18 in Panská street and was called Kuglvajt.
History of the House Residents:
The house, originally the back part of the house No. 18 in Panská street, was sold in 1531 by a shoemaker Havel to a butcher Beneš, who probably had it renovated. Later it was owned by Hans Simerl, who sold it in 1568 to Mates Plankl from the house No. 15.
Stationer's shop, beerhouse