Latrán No. 91, V
Description of the Building:
One story house standing on a sloping terrain, its entrance leads through Latrán No. 90. The house with a black kitchen was built during the first third of the seventeenth century and reconstructed during Classicism.
History of the House Residents:
The first known owner of the house was Řehoř Sandman in the first third of the seventeenth century, followed by Vít Strobauer in 1632. Roofer Vít Pečenka bought the house in 1661. He maintained the roofs and eaves of the Český Krumlov castle and was paid for snow removal in addition to regular maintenance. His family owned the house until 1719, when Urban Geisling moved in. No information is available about the subsequent owners.