|(15th - 16th century)||Stone-cutter and builder|
He came from Haslach in Upper Austria which was at that time owned by the Rosenbergs. In 1497 he was appointed chief stone-cutter for the Rosenbergs and received the right to establish a guild of stone-cutters based on a model from Passov. The churches in Chvalšiny, Zátoň, Rožmberk, and the unfinished church in Kuklov Kuklov are just part of his work. In 1510 - 1526 he owned the house Panská no. 22 on the square in Český Krumlov.