Latrán No. 106
Description of the Building:
Two story building with a Classicist front with lisenes. The rear facade is plain, the northern part has a rectangular sgraffito under the plaster. The layout of both stories has two aisles. The southern part of the ground floor has square smooth-surfaced vaults, the northern part has flush soffits. There is a public passage-way in the part adjacent to the gate. There are segmental and oval barrel vaults in the cellars.
Architectural and Historical Development:
The northern part of the building was built by Benedetto Domenico Cometta z Eckthurnu during Renaissance at the same time of the fortification and gate - around 1598. The house was expanded and the second floor added around 1800. The passage-way is modern.