Kájovská Gate - inner
The path that led into town from the southwest in the direction of the former Kajovska road used to be protected by two gates. The first written mention of the inner gate comes from 1463. It was removed in 1842. The four-storied tower building was approximately 24.5 meters high. There was a small flat in the first floor consisting of a room, kitchen, chamber, toilet and an access corridor. An exposed exterior staircase led to the flat. Near the former gate, some remains of the original town fortification can still be found up in Kajovska street.