Kájovská Gate - outer
The path that led into town from the southwest in the direction of the former Kajovska road originally was guarded by two fortification gates. The Outer Kajovska Gate stood not far from the inner Kajovska Gate and protected the entrance from the bridge over the Vltava into town. The first mention of this gate comes from 1511. This three-storied tower with an outstandingly high roof and four dormers was demolished in 1860. The interior of the gate used to serve as a warehouse.